Rock ’N’ Roll On Wheels: 30 Photos Of The Coolest Customized Vans Of The 1970s
Once upon a time — or more accurately, back in the 1970s — the van reigned supreme. Riding-in right on the heels of the fading muscle car era, the custom van became the ultimate self-expression vehicle– tricked-out and personalized to show all the world just how your bad self rolled.
They were badass, man– a portable pampered pad that allowed you to take all your extra-curricular activities of sorts (legal or lotharious) on the road– and there were custom shops on every corner back then that would customize your ride with a kick-ass sound system, lighting, shag carpeting, Captains chairs, beds, bubble windows, louvres, spoilers, mag wheels, custom horns, CB radios– and don’t forget to top it all off with a one-off airbrushed paint job depicting your choice of Wizard, Warlock, Wave or Western scenic. It may be time for a comeback, folks– especially with the home foreclosure rate being what it is…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- This Artist Makes Funny And Creepy Cat Hybrids Bred In Photoshop. Have Things Gone Too Far?
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes