This Paper Artist Creates Realistic Life-Like Animals And Insects
According to Tina Kraus: “About two years ago I have started to make paper sculptures with fine crepe paper. First I made plants, then insects and one gecko.
When I began working with crepe paper, I started with creating traditional flowers, but I was curious what else I could do with it. So I made a not-so-traditional plant, the Venus flytrap. I had a lot of fun with the details! Next, I tried to make insects, even though the insects I chose are not too far from plants since they are disguised as flowers or sticks.
After that, I challenged myself to make a gecko, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Recently I got my first commission for a mantis. I have many ideas on what to make next, now I only have to find the time!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s