This Paper Artist Creates Realistic Life-Like Animals And Insects
According to Tina Kraus: “About two years ago I have started to make paper sculptures with fine crepe paper. First I made plants, then insects and one gecko.
When I began working with crepe paper, I started with creating traditional flowers, but I was curious what else I could do with it. So I made a not-so-traditional plant, the Venus flytrap. I had a lot of fun with the details! Next, I tried to make insects, even though the insects I chose are not too far from plants since they are disguised as flowers or sticks.
After that, I challenged myself to make a gecko, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Recently I got my first commission for a mantis. I have many ideas on what to make next, now I only have to find the time!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests