This Paper Artist Creates Realistic Life-Like Animals And Insects
According to Tina Kraus: “About two years ago I have started to make paper sculptures with fine crepe paper. First I made plants, then insects and one gecko.
When I began working with crepe paper, I started with creating traditional flowers, but I was curious what else I could do with it. So I made a not-so-traditional plant, the Venus flytrap. I had a lot of fun with the details! Next, I tried to make insects, even though the insects I chose are not too far from plants since they are disguised as flowers or sticks.
After that, I challenged myself to make a gecko, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Recently I got my first commission for a mantis. I have many ideas on what to make next, now I only have to find the time!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven