This Paper Artist Creates Realistic Life-Like Animals And Insects
According to Tina Kraus: “About two years ago I have started to make paper sculptures with fine crepe paper. First I made plants, then insects and one gecko.
When I began working with crepe paper, I started with creating traditional flowers, but I was curious what else I could do with it. So I made a not-so-traditional plant, the Venus flytrap. I had a lot of fun with the details! Next, I tried to make insects, even though the insects I chose are not too far from plants since they are disguised as flowers or sticks.
After that, I challenged myself to make a gecko, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Recently I got my first commission for a mantis. I have many ideas on what to make next, now I only have to find the time!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen