This Paper Artist Creates Realistic Life-Like Animals And Insects
According to Tina Kraus: “About two years ago I have started to make paper sculptures with fine crepe paper. First I made plants, then insects and one gecko.
When I began working with crepe paper, I started with creating traditional flowers, but I was curious what else I could do with it. So I made a not-so-traditional plant, the Venus flytrap. I had a lot of fun with the details! Next, I tried to make insects, even though the insects I chose are not too far from plants since they are disguised as flowers or sticks.
After that, I challenged myself to make a gecko, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Recently I got my first commission for a mantis. I have many ideas on what to make next, now I only have to find the time!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Ugly Renaissance Babies
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign
- Artist Arranges Stones In Stunning Patterns On The Beach, Finds It Very Therapeutic