This Paper Artist Creates Realistic Life-Like Animals And Insects
According to Tina Kraus: “About two years ago I have started to make paper sculptures with fine crepe paper. First I made plants, then insects and one gecko.
When I began working with crepe paper, I started with creating traditional flowers, but I was curious what else I could do with it. So I made a not-so-traditional plant, the Venus flytrap. I had a lot of fun with the details! Next, I tried to make insects, even though the insects I chose are not too far from plants since they are disguised as flowers or sticks.
After that, I challenged myself to make a gecko, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Recently I got my first commission for a mantis. I have many ideas on what to make next, now I only have to find the time!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee