How To Sell An Apartments In Russia With A Help Of Quentin Tarantino?
To sell an apartments is quite an issue. Some cannot do it for years as supply is surpassing demand. Owners often have to agree on a considerably lower price. Who could be asked for help in this situation?
Alexander Kainov from Chelyabinsk, Russia, decided to address the legendary movie maker Quentin Tarantino. When he came to Moscow this month, Russian Internet exploded with funny memes featuring Quentin:
And Alexander thought it could be useful for selling his flat. He added images of Tarantino from Moscow pictures to photographs of his poor flat and published the result. His advert became very popular.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati