How To Sell An Apartments In Russia With A Help Of Quentin Tarantino?
To sell an apartments is quite an issue. Some cannot do it for years as supply is surpassing demand. Owners often have to agree on a considerably lower price. Who could be asked for help in this situation?
Alexander Kainov from Chelyabinsk, Russia, decided to address the legendary movie maker Quentin Tarantino. When he came to Moscow this month, Russian Internet exploded with funny memes featuring Quentin:
And Alexander thought it could be useful for selling his flat. He added images of Tarantino from Moscow pictures to photographs of his poor flat and published the result. His advert became very popular.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets