Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
Knights fighting giant snails, rabbits murdering people, countless paintings of cats licking their butts, weird elephants …and now men and animals playing trumpets with their rear ends… Medieval art is really confusing and quite random. If you have any idea why artists were so obsessed with these themes, please leave a comment below.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals