Japanese Nerd And Fetish Brand Releases Gakuran School Uniform Swimsuit
Japanese fetish and design brand School Fiction has been leading the way with a fashion lineup of “sexy” swimsuits with the aesthetic of traditional Japanese school uniforms. The latest in their series takes another classic Japanese school uniform, the gakuran, and transforms it into a stylish and very convincing swimsuit.
The gakuran is a stand-up collar jacket worn by boys as part of a school uniform in Japan. With the help of cosplay model and designer Moira Design, School Fiction is releasing the “Gakuran Sukumizu” (Gakuran School Swimsuit), which takes the schoolboy look and gives women who never got a chance to wear a gakuran an opportunity to do so in style.
The swimsuit’s trademark gakuran collar can be adjusted by a fastener, and allows you to simulate unbuttoning the suit. While all pockets are decorative, the quality of design gives the impression that outside of swimming, the suit could easily convince your friends that you’re wearing an actual Japanese school uniform (provided you put on pants)–or make for some great cosplay photos, as shown by fetish model and designer Moira.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden