Japanese Nerd And Fetish Brand Releases Gakuran School Uniform Swimsuit
Japanese fetish and design brand School Fiction has been leading the way with a fashion lineup of “sexy” swimsuits with the aesthetic of traditional Japanese school uniforms. The latest in their series takes another classic Japanese school uniform, the gakuran, and transforms it into a stylish and very convincing swimsuit.
The gakuran is a stand-up collar jacket worn by boys as part of a school uniform in Japan. With the help of cosplay model and designer Moira Design, School Fiction is releasing the “Gakuran Sukumizu” (Gakuran School Swimsuit), which takes the schoolboy look and gives women who never got a chance to wear a gakuran an opportunity to do so in style.
The swimsuit’s trademark gakuran collar can be adjusted by a fastener, and allows you to simulate unbuttoning the suit. While all pockets are decorative, the quality of design gives the impression that outside of swimming, the suit could easily convince your friends that you’re wearing an actual Japanese school uniform (provided you put on pants)–or make for some great cosplay photos, as shown by fetish model and designer Moira.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills