Japanese Nerd And Fetish Brand Releases Gakuran School Uniform Swimsuit
Japanese fetish and design brand School Fiction has been leading the way with a fashion lineup of “sexy” swimsuits with the aesthetic of traditional Japanese school uniforms. The latest in their series takes another classic Japanese school uniform, the gakuran, and transforms it into a stylish and very convincing swimsuit.
The gakuran is a stand-up collar jacket worn by boys as part of a school uniform in Japan. With the help of cosplay model and designer Moira Design, School Fiction is releasing the “Gakuran Sukumizu” (Gakuran School Swimsuit), which takes the schoolboy look and gives women who never got a chance to wear a gakuran an opportunity to do so in style.
The swimsuit’s trademark gakuran collar can be adjusted by a fastener, and allows you to simulate unbuttoning the suit. While all pockets are decorative, the quality of design gives the impression that outside of swimming, the suit could easily convince your friends that you’re wearing an actual Japanese school uniform (provided you put on pants)–or make for some great cosplay photos, as shown by fetish model and designer Moira.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known