Japanese Nerd And Fetish Brand Releases Gakuran School Uniform Swimsuit
Japanese fetish and design brand School Fiction has been leading the way with a fashion lineup of “sexy” swimsuits with the aesthetic of traditional Japanese school uniforms. The latest in their series takes another classic Japanese school uniform, the gakuran, and transforms it into a stylish and very convincing swimsuit.
The gakuran is a stand-up collar jacket worn by boys as part of a school uniform in Japan. With the help of cosplay model and designer Moira Design, School Fiction is releasing the “Gakuran Sukumizu” (Gakuran School Swimsuit), which takes the schoolboy look and gives women who never got a chance to wear a gakuran an opportunity to do so in style.
The swimsuit’s trademark gakuran collar can be adjusted by a fastener, and allows you to simulate unbuttoning the suit. While all pockets are decorative, the quality of design gives the impression that outside of swimming, the suit could easily convince your friends that you’re wearing an actual Japanese school uniform (provided you put on pants)–or make for some great cosplay photos, as shown by fetish model and designer Moira.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss