Japanese Nerd And Fetish Brand Releases Gakuran School Uniform Swimsuit
Japanese fetish and design brand School Fiction has been leading the way with a fashion lineup of “sexy” swimsuits with the aesthetic of traditional Japanese school uniforms. The latest in their series takes another classic Japanese school uniform, the gakuran, and transforms it into a stylish and very convincing swimsuit.
The gakuran is a stand-up collar jacket worn by boys as part of a school uniform in Japan. With the help of cosplay model and designer Moira Design, School Fiction is releasing the “Gakuran Sukumizu” (Gakuran School Swimsuit), which takes the schoolboy look and gives women who never got a chance to wear a gakuran an opportunity to do so in style.
The swimsuit’s trademark gakuran collar can be adjusted by a fastener, and allows you to simulate unbuttoning the suit. While all pockets are decorative, the quality of design gives the impression that outside of swimming, the suit could easily convince your friends that you’re wearing an actual Japanese school uniform (provided you put on pants)–or make for some great cosplay photos, as shown by fetish model and designer Moira.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910