Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
Meet Charlotte Roberts (previously featured), an 18-year-old who refutes the idea that makeup is meant to only subtly highlight someone’s features. For this girl, makeup art is an opportunity to transform into any pop culture character, monster, or simply a dramatic version of herself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- Beautiful Colorized Photos of Helsinki, Finland in the 1930s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of the 1960 Ford Galaxie
- Inside the Vibrant World of Aurélia Durand
- This Artist Makes Illustrations That Talk About Modern Life With Social Commentary
- “Forced Induction”: The Superb 3D Artworks of Luk
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Andrey Kasay
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned