Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
With a richly mesmerizing style of illustration reminiscent of science fiction’s artful past, the work of Pascal Blanche brings character, color, light and environment together, transporting you into beautiful worlds you just want more of.
He masterfully grabs gradients of color, wrapping in shadows and texture to bring the form to life, using KeyShot to make it happen from framing the work and dialing in the lighting to rendering the scene. We couldn’t wait to find out more from Pascal about his career and creating these wonderful illustrations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama