Cool Pics That Defined Big Hairstyles Of Women In The 1980s
1980s was a decade that defined diverse hairstyles, included the mullet, tall mohawk hairstyles, jheri curls, flattops, and hi-top fades, which became popular styles. Amongst women, large hair-dos also typified the decade.
Big hair that was “often permed to achieve the desired volume” is especially associated with women of the mid 1980s as well as male rockstars of that era, especially of the glam metal genre. Television shows such as Dynasty helped popularize the high volume bouffant and glamorous image associated with it.
These cool pics that defined big hairstyles of women in the 1980s.
More Inspiring Stories:
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Commuters Around The World Went Pantless For The Annual “No Pants Subway Ride”
- Cool Snaps That Show Bedroom Walls In The 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Embarrassing Design Mistakes You Won’t Believe Actually Happened
- Quirky Interventions By Octavi Serra Question The Rules Of Public Spaces
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan