Cool Pics That Defined Big Hairstyles Of Women In The 1980s
1980s was a decade that defined diverse hairstyles, included the mullet, tall mohawk hairstyles, jheri curls, flattops, and hi-top fades, which became popular styles. Amongst women, large hair-dos also typified the decade.
Big hair that was “often permed to achieve the desired volume” is especially associated with women of the mid 1980s as well as male rockstars of that era, especially of the glam metal genre. Television shows such as Dynasty helped popularize the high volume bouffant and glamorous image associated with it.
These cool pics that defined big hairstyles of women in the 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- Terrifying Plush Toys by Anna Sternik
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove