BioVYZR: Upgrade Your Mask For Powered Air-Filtration N95 Protective Shield
The BioVYZR is an outer layer that protects against airborne hazards in our daily environments.
Its proprietary design provides a 360-degree seal to shield your personal space on all sides. It also features a built-in air purifying system to filter out pathogens, allergens, and pollutants from the air you breathe.
The BioVYZR a type of PPE known as a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (or PAPR). These have previously only been used in industrial or healthcare environments. The BioVYZR 1.0 packs this critical technology into a practical design that is accessible to everyone.
A battery-powered motor fan pushes air into the BioVYZR, creating positive pressure inside the BioVYZR’s hood. This positive pressure pushes out exhaled air from inside through two filtering air vents. Inflowing air passes through a N95 filter to remove up to 95% of particulate matter from the inflowing air. This includes, but is not limited to, aerosol-transmitted pathogens, mist droplets, pollen, dust, soot, and pet dander. It’s important to keep in mind that if infectious particles are caught in the filters, it is important to take precautions when replacing the filters to avoid contamination. Your BioVYZR will come with detailed instructions on how to safely replace and dispose of used filters.
VYZR Technologies was founded by siblings Dina and Yezin Al-Qaysi in response to the lack of innovative and effective Protective Personal Equipment (PPEs) available to the public in the face of a global pandemic.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic