This Fashion Santa Is Blowing Up The Internet With His Dashing Looks
A mall Santa in Canada is attracting woman from all over due to his dashing looks.
Paul Mason is a professional model and plays Kris Kringle at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. He’s known as ‘Fashion Santa’ and looks quite different compared to your usual Old Saint Nick.
For every person who snaps a selfie with Mason and posts it on social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
Also, Michelle Samuels posted on Twitter: “If Santa looked like this? Mothers would be writing to Santa a lot more then their kids. #YorkdaleFashionSanta.”
#YorkdaleFashionSanta’s Fashion Tips:
1. Beard primping is a must. #YorkdaleFashionSanta uses beard oil and wash to keep his glorious white beard fresh. Check out: Holt Renfrew, Kiehl’s & Lush.
2. Looking fashionable is easy with the Yorkdale Style Experience. A one-on-one personal shopping trip at Yorkdale will help you find the best pieces to add to your wardrobe. Read all about it here.
3. Arriving in style starts with valet. Plus you can make your shopping trip even more fashionable this holiday season with bag valet & home delivery.
Do you agree? ;)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers