This Fashion Santa Is Blowing Up The Internet With His Dashing Looks
A mall Santa in Canada is attracting woman from all over due to his dashing looks.
Paul Mason is a professional model and plays Kris Kringle at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. He’s known as ‘Fashion Santa’ and looks quite different compared to your usual Old Saint Nick.
For every person who snaps a selfie with Mason and posts it on social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
Also, Michelle Samuels posted on Twitter: “If Santa looked like this? Mothers would be writing to Santa a lot more then their kids. #YorkdaleFashionSanta.”
#YorkdaleFashionSanta’s Fashion Tips:
1. Beard primping is a must. #YorkdaleFashionSanta uses beard oil and wash to keep his glorious white beard fresh. Check out: Holt Renfrew, Kiehl’s & Lush.
2. Looking fashionable is easy with the Yorkdale Style Experience. A one-on-one personal shopping trip at Yorkdale will help you find the best pieces to add to your wardrobe. Read all about it here.
3. Arriving in style starts with valet. Plus you can make your shopping trip even more fashionable this holiday season with bag valet & home delivery.
Do you agree? ;)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style