This Fashion Santa Is Blowing Up The Internet With His Dashing Looks
A mall Santa in Canada is attracting woman from all over due to his dashing looks.
Paul Mason is a professional model and plays Kris Kringle at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. He’s known as ‘Fashion Santa’ and looks quite different compared to your usual Old Saint Nick.
For every person who snaps a selfie with Mason and posts it on social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
Also, Michelle Samuels posted on Twitter: “If Santa looked like this? Mothers would be writing to Santa a lot more then their kids. #YorkdaleFashionSanta.”
#YorkdaleFashionSanta’s Fashion Tips:
1. Beard primping is a must. #YorkdaleFashionSanta uses beard oil and wash to keep his glorious white beard fresh. Check out: Holt Renfrew, Kiehl’s & Lush.
2. Looking fashionable is easy with the Yorkdale Style Experience. A one-on-one personal shopping trip at Yorkdale will help you find the best pieces to add to your wardrobe. Read all about it here.
3. Arriving in style starts with valet. Plus you can make your shopping trip even more fashionable this holiday season with bag valet & home delivery.
Do you agree? ;)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- The ‘I’m Tired’ Project Tackles Discrimination With Body Art
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History