This House Sings Like A Saxophone At Night
This house in Yekaterinburg, Russia is sort of famous around the neighborhood. It has a lot of ventilation pipes going around the building, and at night when the wind is strong the house starts to “sing”. The pipes are like a labyrinth, intertwined among each other and go to the top of the building passing by the windows of the apartments.
“This system makes horrible sounds at night” , says a local woman, “it howls like a wolf, it started one year ago”
The owners of the building couldn’t explain why they need so many pipes here. The silver pipes are virtually everywhere on the walls of this building. While the photographer was there he didn’t hear the sounds though, he thinks it for some reason becomes loud only at night time.
The owner of the pipes pays a rental price each month to have his pipes on the building walls and the company that owns the building seems happy to receive their due payments. Local cats like to scratch the thermo coatings of the pipes.
However despite the unhappy neighbors nobody is planning to remove the system and it still howls every night.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- An Instagram Account Dedicated To Learning Basic French Through Beautiful Typography
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos