This House Sings Like A Saxophone At Night
This house in Yekaterinburg, Russia is sort of famous around the neighborhood. It has a lot of ventilation pipes going around the building, and at night when the wind is strong the house starts to “sing”. The pipes are like a labyrinth, intertwined among each other and go to the top of the building passing by the windows of the apartments.
“This system makes horrible sounds at night” , says a local woman, “it howls like a wolf, it started one year ago”
The owners of the building couldn’t explain why they need so many pipes here. The silver pipes are virtually everywhere on the walls of this building. While the photographer was there he didn’t hear the sounds though, he thinks it for some reason becomes loud only at night time.
The owner of the pipes pays a rental price each month to have his pipes on the building walls and the company that owns the building seems happy to receive their due payments. Local cats like to scratch the thermo coatings of the pipes.
However despite the unhappy neighbors nobody is planning to remove the system and it still howls every night.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Black: Gerardo Zaffino’s Macabre Comics