A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
This old Chevy has a rich history. It was brought to Russia back in Soviet times by a Belgian diplomat. Then it was discarded and stayed somewhere in Moscow suburbs for years. Then, bought back in 2008 and then meticiously restored back to life. And here how it was.
This was a condition when it was acquired.
However the car had all original inner parts intact – the 6 cylinder 4.1 liter engine, 3-gear automatic transmission etc.
After the restoration it looks really nice!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals