A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
This old Chevy has a rich history. It was brought to Russia back in Soviet times by a Belgian diplomat. Then it was discarded and stayed somewhere in Moscow suburbs for years. Then, bought back in 2008 and then meticiously restored back to life. And here how it was.
This was a condition when it was acquired.
However the car had all original inner parts intact – the 6 cylinder 4.1 liter engine, 3-gear automatic transmission etc.
After the restoration it looks really nice!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree