A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
This old Chevy has a rich history. It was brought to Russia back in Soviet times by a Belgian diplomat. Then it was discarded and stayed somewhere in Moscow suburbs for years. Then, bought back in 2008 and then meticiously restored back to life. And here how it was.
This was a condition when it was acquired.
However the car had all original inner parts intact – the 6 cylinder 4.1 liter engine, 3-gear automatic transmission etc.
After the restoration it looks really nice!
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Commuters Around The World Went Pantless For The Annual “No Pants Subway Ride”
- Cool Snaps That Show Bedroom Walls In The 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Embarrassing Design Mistakes You Won’t Believe Actually Happened
- Quirky Interventions By Octavi Serra Question The Rules Of Public Spaces
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan