A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
This old Chevy has a rich history. It was brought to Russia back in Soviet times by a Belgian diplomat. Then it was discarded and stayed somewhere in Moscow suburbs for years. Then, bought back in 2008 and then meticiously restored back to life. And here how it was.
This was a condition when it was acquired.
However the car had all original inner parts intact – the 6 cylinder 4.1 liter engine, 3-gear automatic transmission etc.
After the restoration it looks really nice!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s
- Feeding Polar Bears From A Tank, 1950