A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
This old Chevy has a rich history. It was brought to Russia back in Soviet times by a Belgian diplomat. Then it was discarded and stayed somewhere in Moscow suburbs for years. Then, bought back in 2008 and then meticiously restored back to life. And here how it was.
This was a condition when it was acquired.
However the car had all original inner parts intact – the 6 cylinder 4.1 liter engine, 3-gear automatic transmission etc.
After the restoration it looks really nice!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Striking Black And White Photographs Of New York City’s ‘Mean Streets’ In The 1970s And 1980s
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- “Lost In Translation”: Cinematic Street Photos Of Tokyo By Yusuke Kubota
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Empire Of Decadence: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Beautiful Black And White Photos Of A 18-Year-Old Madonna Taken By Cecil Taylor In 1977
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- World’s Deadliest Pathway
- Welcome To The Retro Racing At Goodwood 2019, A Classic Car Racing Festival Celebrating The Mid-Twentieth Century Heyday Of The Sport