Georgian Car Club Creates The Rainbow With 76 Dodge Challengers
Skittles might want to make you taste the rainbow, but one car club in Georgia will make you want to be the rainbow. During a gathering of the Peach State Challengers, a Georgia-based car club that is all about the—you guessed it—Dodge Challenger, the members put together their 76 Challengers in the ultimate display of color.
It’s no secret that the Dodge brand is one of the few carmakers in the industry that has a slew of bright, bold colors to choose from. Ranging from its Go Mango orange to its Plum Crazy purple, the options are endless. Even the stripes can highlight an owner’s penchant for bright colors. Needless to say, Dodge is the ultimate brand for those individuals that love high-performance power and unique colors.
The brand’s wide range of colors allowed the Peach State Challengers to create an actual rainbow. At a massive fairground, the group made a rainbow of Challengers to highlight its collection of vehicles. This rainbow was set up in a complex interconnecting layout that adds a touch of aesthetics that makes this colorful display even better.
If there was ever a picture that is the epitome of car porn, this would be it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020