Japanese Artist Makes Bento Boxes With Popular Anime Characters
If you ever feel like your plate doesn’t spark joy, and let’s be honest, it happens more often than we’d like to admit, you may wanna get yourself inspired by this Japanese food art. Also known as kyaraben, it features fun and super kawaii food assembled in elaborate styles and compositions.
Japanese food artist Kaseifu Mudazono makes incredibly detailed bento boxes and what’s even better is that she adds popular anime characters to them! We invite you to scroll down and see some of the popular characters from different anime such as Demon Slayer, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Jujutsu Kaisen, and more!
“I started creating bento boxes for my child who was in the kindergarten back then. I found myself feeling happy that my child loved the food I made, and when I posted it on my social media, I was overwhelmed by the reaction of my followers, and before I knew it, kyaraben became a hobby of mine. I’ve been making kyaraben for my four children and my husband, but I’m looking forward to the day when I’ll start making kyaraben for my two grandchildren as well!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021