Artist Shows The Beauty Of Insects With Her Matching Eye Makeup Looks
Some of us might think to ourselves, why would anyone like bugs, they’re icky, but you’d be surprised just how much there is to be fascinated about when it comes to insects in general.
Sure, Animal Crossing might have already helped change your perspective on bugs, but there are surely more ways than one to convince people bugs aren’t all that bad and are actually a beautiful and meaningful part of our ecosystem.
Meet Duran Jay, an artist who does eye makeup inspired by exotic bugs, insects, and anything that fits the invertebrate category. On her dedicated Instagram page, she posts side-by-side comparisons of her colorful eye makeup designs and the bugs that inspired them.
Scroll down to check out some of her best and most mesmerizing work to date, and while you’re down there, read up on our interview with Duran and why not vote and comment on the makeup designs, or the inspirations behind them, that you enjoyed the most!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby