Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse
Cosplay master Adam Savage is revealing his annual Comic-Con costume: The former Mythbusters host just stormed the San Diego Convention Center dressed as the vicious bear from The Revenant — complete with a dummy mauled corpse of Leonardo DiCaprio (clutching an Oscar!). It’s might be the most clever costume idea yet from Savage, who recently gave a TedTalk on the subject of cosplay and each year goes incognito at the fan convention dressed in one of his creations.
“The inspiration comes from having always wanted to make a big realistic kinda scary bear costume. I couldn’t tell you why, I just like the idea. I’ve thought about it for a few years now, and I was in New Jersey last winter working with Rick Lyon, who’s a master puppeteer, and we were working with fur for puppets and corset boning. And I realized I could make a large costume that was light weight rather than heavy. And I thought the greatest joke would be to be a bear and drag around the carcass of Leonardo DiCaprio.”, Adam told Entertainment Weekly.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!