New York Secret Rooftop World
Amazing aerial shots give you a view of city’s skyline as you’ve never seen it before. By Landsliders Aerial Photography.
Secret world: One of photographer Alex Maclean’s amazing aerial shots shows a block in Upper West Side.
Growing trend: A one acre urban farm in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens.
Guests at the city’s Standard Hotel enjoy the rooftop life.
Urban jungle: A multi-level rooftop garden overlooking Central Park in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
Artificial materials and pebbles make up the camouflage pattern on the roof at the Museum of Modern Art.
Transformation: The High Line, an elevated park in the sky built on top of the tracks of a disused railway, weaves its way through the city blocks.
Tudor City, Manhattan: A mid-rise apartment building topped with terrace gardens detailed with Tudor style flourishes.
Chocks away: A vintage bi-plane is pictured on the roof of 77 Water Street in the city’s financial district.
Chelsea, Manhattan: A Cool mural on a white roof above a gallery building in Chelsea.
Green living: A beautifully detailed high-rise terrace garden.
The School of the Future building at 127 East 22nd Street.
Manhattan: New roof terraces in various stages of construction are configured around headhouses, lightwells and water towers.
Aerosol Art Center: An outdoor art exhibit space in Long Island City. A Mecca for graffiti artists the world over.
A stunning selection of roof gardens above 166 Bank St.
Showpiece: The green roof above the Morgan mail processing facility, covers 109,000 square feet, or nearly 2.5 acres. During construction, approximately 90 percent of the original roof was recycled.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Meet Diandra Forrest, Stunning Albino African American Model
- Mullet: The Badass Hairstyle Of The 1970s, 1980s And Early 1990s
- Meet The Italian Artists Inking Museum-Worthy Tattoos
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Vintage Images Of People & Their Beloved Volkswagen Buses
- Stunning Finalists Photos From The “Through Our Eyes” Homeless Photography Project
- When Eight-Year-Olds Worked The Streets: Lewis Hine’s Beautiful Vintage Portraits Of Young Workers In America
- The Superb Sci-Fi Themed Works Of Su Jian
- Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken: The World Of Daniel Lismore
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Ohio Youth Of The 1970s – Lovely Photos Of Long-Haired Teenage Girls In Dayton From 1974-75
- Nature Takes Back Its Rights With The Vegetal Objects Of Camille Kachani
- Welders In China Cover Up Despite Summer Heat
- Wonderful Digital Fantasy Paintings By Svetlana Tigai
- The Seoul-Based Pastry Chef Creates Buttercream Floral Cakes That Look Too Beautiful To Eat
- Coffee Served In A Cone? Enjoy This Unique Drink At A Specialty Cafes Around The World!
- Casual NSFW Sculptures Show Women Getting Cozy In Themselves
- A Wandering Into The Fascinating Sketchbook Of Russian Artist Elena Limkina
- Artist Joanna Swirska Creates Superb Animalistic Tattoos
- Cradling Hyper-Realistic Babies In Uncanny Valley
- The Bride Was Busy During The Pre-Wedding Shoot, So They Had the Groomsman Fill In For Her
- This 3D Printed Coffee Table Shows Art As Seen Under The Microscope
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages