Justin Guariglia’s book Planet Shanghai excerpted here is filled with wonderful snapshots of every day life in Shanghai. The skyscrapers next to run-down neighborhood. The food and fresh fruit being sold at the market. The shoes people wear there. Their hairstyles. Old guys hanging out in chairs they set down on the streets. And yes, people in pajamas. Lots of people in pajamas.
Take a look, then go get the book. Like the people of Shanghai, it’s full of charm.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey