The “Super Brain” Phone Cabin
This Super Brain cabin by artist Carla Pires de Carvalho Fernandes is a part of a series of artistic interventions in public telephone booths in the city of São Paulo, similar to the interventions of the Cow Parade that took a few years ago when they put more cows painted and decorated all the way in various parts of the city.
Several hoods are receiving special decorations and paintings exhibited in the open leading art and color to the city. The call Call Parade invited 100 artists to perform works in 100 public telephone booths in preparation for the change of visual identity of the licensee Telefónica for Vivo, when the hoods will have different colors.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms