The Eco-house that lets You Live Like a Snail
Scandinavian architect Torsten Ottesjö’s Hus-1 is designed to reflect its landscape without drawing too much attention.
The whole free-standing wooden structure is made of wood and is so small that it can be literally lifted on to the back of a lorry and moved elsewhere.
Furniture is largely integral to the structure, liberating space in the tiny home, which houses two people all year round with almost all functions squeezed into just 269sq/ft of living space.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s