The Eco-house that lets You Live Like a Snail
Scandinavian architect Torsten Ottesjö’s Hus-1 is designed to reflect its landscape without drawing too much attention.
The whole free-standing wooden structure is made of wood and is so small that it can be literally lifted on to the back of a lorry and moved elsewhere.
Furniture is largely integral to the structure, liberating space in the tiny home, which houses two people all year round with almost all functions squeezed into just 269sq/ft of living space.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects