France Turns into a Zombie Nation
Halloween arrived early in a French city today as zombies took over streets for an annual zombie walk. Fully grown adults lapped on fake blood and talcum powder before marching through the city of Strasbourg in Eastern France for the fourth zombie walk in the city. The march signals the opening of the European Fantastic Film Festival, which presents horror, fantasy, science fiction, thriller and animation movies, until September 22. Photos: AFP.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s