A Photographer Has Created A Series Of Paw-Traits Of Hungry Dogs Pulling Hilarious Faces As They Try And Catch Treats
Using a unique technique, the shots are captured at the exact moment the adorable pooches attempt to catch an airborne piece of food. The dogs appear surprised, happy, sad, confused – and sometimes even so blasé they miss the treat entirely. The images were taken by Christian Vieler, a photographer from Waltrop, Germany.
“That cannot be seen without the power of freezing motion”, says Christian Vieler, “Dog’s faces with magnificent lineaments, telling us stories of panic, desire and joy”.
Having worked on perfecting the technique for his food-catching shots, he now gets bombarded with requests to take photographs of pets for others.
Christian, 45, first became interested in photographing dogs while exploring a new camera he purchased in 2012.
Christian said: “Every shoot I am looking for that specific moment when the dog is looking as cute or funny as they can be”
“So I have to master the challenge of what to do and when to do it in order to get the best results out of the day”.
Not wanting to keep asking his friends to pose for him, Christian decided to photograph a range of pooches instead – including his Labrador, Lotte.
“When I meet my clients – the dogs – I don’t know where the journey will end”.
“For me, it’s all about the moments when the dogs are trying to catch the food”.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years