Misbehaving Goats That Were Forced To Wear Pool Noodles & Tennis Balls For Everyone’s Safety
Goats are great! Generally calm and fun-loving companions, if you have a little space for them to roam and plenty of grass to munch on they can make a perfect addition to the family. Sometimes though, their playful and competitive nature can get a little over the top, and those pointy horns can do some damage to fellow goats and humans alike.
While training while your goat is young, to avoid any aggressive behavior when they grow up, is the most desirable course of action, this pool noodle solution is a cute and funny temporary solution. How long they actually stay on the horns before they are ripped off and chewed is questionable, but if it protects someone from injury then why not?
Watch a video of a noodled-up goat in action below:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel