Misbehaving Goats That Were Forced To Wear Pool Noodles & Tennis Balls For Everyone’s Safety
Goats are great! Generally calm and fun-loving companions, if you have a little space for them to roam and plenty of grass to munch on they can make a perfect addition to the family. Sometimes though, their playful and competitive nature can get a little over the top, and those pointy horns can do some damage to fellow goats and humans alike.
While training while your goat is young, to avoid any aggressive behavior when they grow up, is the most desirable course of action, this pool noodle solution is a cute and funny temporary solution. How long they actually stay on the horns before they are ripped off and chewed is questionable, but if it protects someone from injury then why not?
Watch a video of a noodled-up goat in action below:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications