Misbehaving Goats That Were Forced To Wear Pool Noodles & Tennis Balls For Everyone’s Safety
Goats are great! Generally calm and fun-loving companions, if you have a little space for them to roam and plenty of grass to munch on they can make a perfect addition to the family. Sometimes though, their playful and competitive nature can get a little over the top, and those pointy horns can do some damage to fellow goats and humans alike.
While training while your goat is young, to avoid any aggressive behavior when they grow up, is the most desirable course of action, this pool noodle solution is a cute and funny temporary solution. How long they actually stay on the horns before they are ripped off and chewed is questionable, but if it protects someone from injury then why not?
Watch a video of a noodled-up goat in action below:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror