Selfie After Climbing 1,350ft Dubai Tower
A Russian daredevil has captured a vertigo-inducing selfie – while standing on top of a Dubai skyscraper.
Nineteen-year-old Alexander Remnev scaled the Princess Tower – the worlds tallest residential building at 1,350ft – before getting his camera out to take these stomach-churning pictures. Alexander, from Moscow, who was on holiday in Dubai with friends, says they climbed a number of the city’s towering skyline during the course of their stay. He’s part of a group known as “skywalkers” who scale the tallest buildings in the world – rarely using safety gear – and post the pictures and videos online.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Loving Dad Builds Custom “Star Wars” Rocking Horse for Daughter’s 1st Birthday
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art