Selfie After Climbing 1,350ft Dubai Tower
A Russian daredevil has captured a vertigo-inducing selfie – while standing on top of a Dubai skyscraper.
Nineteen-year-old Alexander Remnev scaled the Princess Tower – the worlds tallest residential building at 1,350ft – before getting his camera out to take these stomach-churning pictures. Alexander, from Moscow, who was on holiday in Dubai with friends, says they climbed a number of the city’s towering skyline during the course of their stay. He’s part of a group known as “skywalkers” who scale the tallest buildings in the world – rarely using safety gear – and post the pictures and videos online.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways