Selfie After Climbing 1,350ft Dubai Tower
A Russian daredevil has captured a vertigo-inducing selfie – while standing on top of a Dubai skyscraper.
Nineteen-year-old Alexander Remnev scaled the Princess Tower – the worlds tallest residential building at 1,350ft – before getting his camera out to take these stomach-churning pictures. Alexander, from Moscow, who was on holiday in Dubai with friends, says they climbed a number of the city’s towering skyline during the course of their stay. He’s part of a group known as “skywalkers” who scale the tallest buildings in the world – rarely using safety gear – and post the pictures and videos online.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms