Selfie After Climbing 1,350ft Dubai Tower
A Russian daredevil has captured a vertigo-inducing selfie – while standing on top of a Dubai skyscraper.
Nineteen-year-old Alexander Remnev scaled the Princess Tower – the worlds tallest residential building at 1,350ft – before getting his camera out to take these stomach-churning pictures. Alexander, from Moscow, who was on holiday in Dubai with friends, says they climbed a number of the city’s towering skyline during the course of their stay. He’s part of a group known as “skywalkers” who scale the tallest buildings in the world – rarely using safety gear – and post the pictures and videos online.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses