Water-Cleaning Billboard by Shokubutsu HANA
Shokubutsu HANA, a beauty brand that believes in the restorative powers of nature, joins the fight to help bring Pasig River back to life with an ad that does more than just send a message. A water-cleaning billboard was created—the first of its kind. Its design and words make use of Vetiver, a plant capable of absorbing wastewater. It is a billboard made of nature, powered by nature, created to preserve nature.
With the help of the Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission and Vetiver Farms, the billboard was constructed and placed on the Estero de San Miguel in Manila. Its unique placement enabled it to speak directly to passers-by right when they looked at the waterway.
The brand, along with advertising agency TBWA\ Santiago Mangada Puno are working on more water-cleaning billboards to be implemented acrossother sections of the river to help in its rehabilitation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of 2021 Epson International Pano Awards
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artists Combine Classical Paintings And Halloween Pop Culture
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost