Barking Mad Dog Groomer Transforms Pampered Pets Using Crazy Dye Designs
Groomer Anais Hayden, based in Atlanta, Georgia, uses non-toxic colours for designs which can take up to seven hours. She charges customers up to $450 a time for her creations. Anais works mainly on dogs – as they love the attention it brings – but sometimes she’ll transform other pets too.
She said: “Dogs love the attention it brings.”
Most designs remain on the dog’s fur for a few months, depending on the type of hair. Anais says the highest compliment she can receive is if people mistake the designs for an animal’s real marking.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021