Barking Mad Dog Groomer Transforms Pampered Pets Using Crazy Dye Designs
Groomer Anais Hayden, based in Atlanta, Georgia, uses non-toxic colours for designs which can take up to seven hours. She charges customers up to $450 a time for her creations. Anais works mainly on dogs – as they love the attention it brings – but sometimes she’ll transform other pets too.
She said: “Dogs love the attention it brings.”
Most designs remain on the dog’s fur for a few months, depending on the type of hair. Anais says the highest compliment she can receive is if people mistake the designs for an animal’s real marking.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before
- This Instagram Account Collects The Worst Interior Designs Ideas
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948