Barking Mad Dog Groomer Transforms Pampered Pets Using Crazy Dye Designs
Groomer Anais Hayden, based in Atlanta, Georgia, uses non-toxic colours for designs which can take up to seven hours. She charges customers up to $450 a time for her creations. Anais works mainly on dogs – as they love the attention it brings – but sometimes she’ll transform other pets too.
She said: “Dogs love the attention it brings.”
Most designs remain on the dog’s fur for a few months, depending on the type of hair. Anais says the highest compliment she can receive is if people mistake the designs for an animal’s real marking.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- This Is For Real! Sahara Desert Is Witnessing Snow
- “Us and Them”: The Superb Concept Art Works by Fedor Titov
- HIBERNATION IV: Gorgeous And Intriguing Photography by Øystein Sture Aspelund
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Artist Makes Semi-Realistic Fanarts Of Pop-Culture Characters
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- “I’m Not Your Toy”: The Superb Contemporary Paintings by Inga Makarova
- Behind Her Uniform: The Double Life Of Servicewomen In The Netherlands
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original