Barking Mad Dog Groomer Transforms Pampered Pets Using Crazy Dye Designs
Groomer Anais Hayden, based in Atlanta, Georgia, uses non-toxic colours for designs which can take up to seven hours. She charges customers up to $450 a time for her creations. Anais works mainly on dogs – as they love the attention it brings – but sometimes she’ll transform other pets too.
She said: “Dogs love the attention it brings.”
Most designs remain on the dog’s fur for a few months, depending on the type of hair. Anais says the highest compliment she can receive is if people mistake the designs for an animal’s real marking.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss