Photographer Takes Photos Of Cats High On Catnip, And The Results Are Brilliant
Nowadays, it seems we become more and more obsessed with animals, and love being surrounded by them. Social media are full of photos of cute and adorable pets, and we just can’t get enough.
Andrew Martilla is an animal photographer who was once allergic to cats. Today, he lives with his girlfriend and their three cats. The couple takes care of foster kittens outside D.C., too. This professional animal photographer and now a confessed crazy cat man, has been featured in hundreds of publications, articles, and galleries, and captured the photos for the book Shop Cats of New York.
His photos are a treat for any cat lover.
“The Cat Photographer,” has recently finished a cat project, which shows kittens who love catnip, and their silly and expressive personalities as they react to their catnip trip and turn into free-loving, saucer-eyed pussycats.
This perennial herb is completely safe for cats, it lasts just a few minutes, and affects each cat in a different way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000