Photographer Takes Photos Of Cats High On Catnip, And The Results Are Brilliant
Nowadays, it seems we become more and more obsessed with animals, and love being surrounded by them. Social media are full of photos of cute and adorable pets, and we just can’t get enough.
Andrew Martilla is an animal photographer who was once allergic to cats. Today, he lives with his girlfriend and their three cats. The couple takes care of foster kittens outside D.C., too. This professional animal photographer and now a confessed crazy cat man, has been featured in hundreds of publications, articles, and galleries, and captured the photos for the book Shop Cats of New York.
His photos are a treat for any cat lover.
“The Cat Photographer,” has recently finished a cat project, which shows kittens who love catnip, and their silly and expressive personalities as they react to their catnip trip and turn into free-loving, saucer-eyed pussycats.
This perennial herb is completely safe for cats, it lasts just a few minutes, and affects each cat in a different way.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Vietnamese Man Made A Fence From Old iPhones
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Formula 1 Star Lando Norris WIll Rock A Helmet Designed By A Six-Year-Old Girl
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants