Photographer Takes Photos Of Cats High On Catnip, And The Results Are Brilliant
Nowadays, it seems we become more and more obsessed with animals, and love being surrounded by them. Social media are full of photos of cute and adorable pets, and we just can’t get enough.
Andrew Martilla is an animal photographer who was once allergic to cats. Today, he lives with his girlfriend and their three cats. The couple takes care of foster kittens outside D.C., too. This professional animal photographer and now a confessed crazy cat man, has been featured in hundreds of publications, articles, and galleries, and captured the photos for the book Shop Cats of New York.
His photos are a treat for any cat lover.
“The Cat Photographer,” has recently finished a cat project, which shows kittens who love catnip, and their silly and expressive personalities as they react to their catnip trip and turn into free-loving, saucer-eyed pussycats.
This perennial herb is completely safe for cats, it lasts just a few minutes, and affects each cat in a different way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Intimate Photos Of Sharon Tate Gives Her Husband Roman Polanski A Haircut In 1968
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Photographer Exposes The Truth Behind His ‘Perfect’ Photos
- Baby Car Seats From the Mid-20th Century Moms Wouldn’t Buy Today
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Wedding Photo Shoot Gets Interrupted By A Deer, Hilarity Ensues