Photographer Takes Photos Of Cats High On Catnip, And The Results Are Brilliant
Nowadays, it seems we become more and more obsessed with animals, and love being surrounded by them. Social media are full of photos of cute and adorable pets, and we just can’t get enough.
Andrew Martilla is an animal photographer who was once allergic to cats. Today, he lives with his girlfriend and their three cats. The couple takes care of foster kittens outside D.C., too. This professional animal photographer and now a confessed crazy cat man, has been featured in hundreds of publications, articles, and galleries, and captured the photos for the book Shop Cats of New York.
His photos are a treat for any cat lover.
“The Cat Photographer,” has recently finished a cat project, which shows kittens who love catnip, and their silly and expressive personalities as they react to their catnip trip and turn into free-loving, saucer-eyed pussycats.
This perennial herb is completely safe for cats, it lasts just a few minutes, and affects each cat in a different way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings