This Girl Creates Magically Awesome Crowns Out Of Seashells
Chelsea Shiels is a 27-year-old Australian accessories designer who has always been in love with the sea and collected seashells. Sometimes you can find a brilliant idea right beneath your feet: Chelsea, inspired by the elegance of the seashells, started to create awesome crowns with them, and she posted them on her Instagram and Facebook. At first it was a hobby for herself, but soon the beauty of these accessories conquered the Internet. Fashion magazines wrote about the crowns, worthy of a Sea Queen. Now, people buy them for photo sessions and parties.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics