Unleash Your Inner Mermaid With This Cozy Fish Tail Blanket
Whether you’re splashing around in tropical waters or sunbathing on rocks, channeling your inner mermaid is easy peasy in summer. But as temperatures plummet, how can fish-tailed folks keep cozy?
Worry not, you can nab yourself a snug mermaid tail blanket.
Handmade by crochet artist Melanie Campbell, these colorful knits will brighten up any gloomy winter day.
They come in adult, toddler, and children’s sizes and are available in girly pink or a fetching aquatic blue.
From $112, you can indulge your mermaidy dreams — or just keep your tootsies warm when you’re watching Netflix.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama