This Artist Takes Pictures of People Right After Kissing Them
“Unexpected.” Well… That was unexpected.
“Stunned.” We don’t know what’s going through her head, but she seems stunned!
“No Discrimination.” Yep, he did this with EVERYONE. Good job!
“Rashida.” Is that Rashida Jones? She sure looks like it!
“Happy.” This guy was really happy to be a part of this experiment.
“I’m just hoping people have an experience, make up their own story, ask some questions about kissing and what it means” says Jedediah.
“Meryl.” This bombshell looks like a young Meryl Streep.
“Two For The Price of One.”
Jedediah says he wants you to ask yourself: “If Jedediah can kiss anybody, does that mean I can kiss anybody?”
“Smile.” She’s all smiles!
“Carried Away.” With so many beautiful people, it’s hard not to get carried away…
“Reception.” Every subject seems to be very receptive of his work.
“Gwen.” She looks like a younger Gwen Stefani!
“Nice Lipstick.” He kissed all races, shapes, ages and genders…
“Eyes.” Look at those beautiful eyes!
“Babiy.” “You wanna make out with my baby, don’t you?”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome