This Artist Takes Pictures of People Right After Kissing Them
“Unexpected.” Well… That was unexpected.
“Stunned.” We don’t know what’s going through her head, but she seems stunned!
“No Discrimination.” Yep, he did this with EVERYONE. Good job!
“Rashida.” Is that Rashida Jones? She sure looks like it!
“Happy.” This guy was really happy to be a part of this experiment.
“I’m just hoping people have an experience, make up their own story, ask some questions about kissing and what it means” says Jedediah.
“Meryl.” This bombshell looks like a young Meryl Streep.
“Two For The Price of One.”
Jedediah says he wants you to ask yourself: “If Jedediah can kiss anybody, does that mean I can kiss anybody?”
“Smile.” She’s all smiles!
“Carried Away.” With so many beautiful people, it’s hard not to get carried away…
“Reception.” Every subject seems to be very receptive of his work.
“Gwen.” She looks like a younger Gwen Stefani!
“Nice Lipstick.” He kissed all races, shapes, ages and genders…
“Eyes.” Look at those beautiful eyes!
“Babiy.” “You wanna make out with my baby, don’t you?”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021