This Artist Takes Pictures of People Right After Kissing Them
“Unexpected.” Well… That was unexpected.
“Stunned.” We don’t know what’s going through her head, but she seems stunned!
“No Discrimination.” Yep, he did this with EVERYONE. Good job!
“Rashida.” Is that Rashida Jones? She sure looks like it!
“Happy.” This guy was really happy to be a part of this experiment.
“I’m just hoping people have an experience, make up their own story, ask some questions about kissing and what it means” says Jedediah.
“Meryl.” This bombshell looks like a young Meryl Streep.
“Two For The Price of One.”
Jedediah says he wants you to ask yourself: “If Jedediah can kiss anybody, does that mean I can kiss anybody?”
“Smile.” She’s all smiles!
“Carried Away.” With so many beautiful people, it’s hard not to get carried away…
“Reception.” Every subject seems to be very receptive of his work.
“Gwen.” She looks like a younger Gwen Stefani!
“Nice Lipstick.” He kissed all races, shapes, ages and genders…
“Eyes.” Look at those beautiful eyes!
“Babiy.” “You wanna make out with my baby, don’t you?”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees