Chocolate Now Comes In Slices And We’re Very, Very Excited
It’s pretty much universally agreed that chocolate spread is one of the best things on the planet, so when Japanese company Bourbon announced cheese-like chocolate slices everyone lost their minds (and rightly so).
The makers kindly demonstrated all the ways you can improve regular food by smothering it in a chocolate slice.
You can get extra-creative with the chocolate slices.
And they’re 100% Instagram-ready.
Square chocolate on round pancakes?! Woah.
Cut out funky shapes and dramatically improve a Swiss Roll (what even is jelly?).
Sorry ‘clean-eating’ brigade, we’ll have our organic fruit covered in naughty, delicious chocolate.
We’re not 100% sure what this is, but look — chocolate! Bet it tastes divine.
Sadly, a pack of chocolate slices costs $23, which seems a hefty tax for our laziness. Boo.
For now we’ll just try melting entire blocks of chocolate on everything we eat. That’s basically the same, right?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963