Chocolate Now Comes In Slices And We’re Very, Very Excited
It’s pretty much universally agreed that chocolate spread is one of the best things on the planet, so when Japanese company Bourbon announced cheese-like chocolate slices everyone lost their minds (and rightly so).
The makers kindly demonstrated all the ways you can improve regular food by smothering it in a chocolate slice.
You can get extra-creative with the chocolate slices.
And they’re 100% Instagram-ready.
Square chocolate on round pancakes?! Woah.
Cut out funky shapes and dramatically improve a Swiss Roll (what even is jelly?).
Sorry ‘clean-eating’ brigade, we’ll have our organic fruit covered in naughty, delicious chocolate.
We’re not 100% sure what this is, but look — chocolate! Bet it tastes divine.
Sadly, a pack of chocolate slices costs $23, which seems a hefty tax for our laziness. Boo.
For now we’ll just try melting entire blocks of chocolate on everything we eat. That’s basically the same, right?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic