Chocolate Now Comes In Slices And We’re Very, Very Excited
It’s pretty much universally agreed that chocolate spread is one of the best things on the planet, so when Japanese company Bourbon announced cheese-like chocolate slices everyone lost their minds (and rightly so).
The makers kindly demonstrated all the ways you can improve regular food by smothering it in a chocolate slice.
You can get extra-creative with the chocolate slices.
And they’re 100% Instagram-ready.
Square chocolate on round pancakes?! Woah.
Cut out funky shapes and dramatically improve a Swiss Roll (what even is jelly?).
Sorry ‘clean-eating’ brigade, we’ll have our organic fruit covered in naughty, delicious chocolate.
We’re not 100% sure what this is, but look — chocolate! Bet it tastes divine.
Sadly, a pack of chocolate slices costs $23, which seems a hefty tax for our laziness. Boo.
For now we’ll just try melting entire blocks of chocolate on everything we eat. That’s basically the same, right?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- “Phantasmagoric Ecstasy”: The Superb Collage Artworks of Michelle Concetta
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Real-Life Orc: Brazilian Tattoo Artist Has Giant Tusks Implanted to Resemble Fictional Creature
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s