Chocolate Now Comes In Slices And We’re Very, Very Excited
It’s pretty much universally agreed that chocolate spread is one of the best things on the planet, so when Japanese company Bourbon announced cheese-like chocolate slices everyone lost their minds (and rightly so).
The makers kindly demonstrated all the ways you can improve regular food by smothering it in a chocolate slice.
You can get extra-creative with the chocolate slices.
And they’re 100% Instagram-ready.
Square chocolate on round pancakes?! Woah.
Cut out funky shapes and dramatically improve a Swiss Roll (what even is jelly?).
Sorry ‘clean-eating’ brigade, we’ll have our organic fruit covered in naughty, delicious chocolate.
We’re not 100% sure what this is, but look — chocolate! Bet it tastes divine.
Sadly, a pack of chocolate slices costs $23, which seems a hefty tax for our laziness. Boo.
For now we’ll just try melting entire blocks of chocolate on everything we eat. That’s basically the same, right?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers