See-Through Japanese Schoolgirl Lingerie Is A Great Way To Get Kicked Out Of Class
Oddity shop and bookstore Village Vanguard has always been open to carrying eccentric products, but over the years they’ve garnered a reputation for tapping into staples of Japanese fashion to fill out their wardrobe offerings. Tapping into the classic sailor uniform look, Village Vanguard is now selling a new lingerie set, only this time it’s a see-through Japanese schoolgirl lingerie set.
Typically Village Vanguard advertises its themed lingerie sets as apparel that doubles as a hot cosplay item. While not exactly something you might want to walk around in at a convention, this schoolgirl motif lingerie four-piece set is likely to be a hit with many Japanese cosplay models on Twitter. As you can see below, the set comes with a triangular bra and g-string, but the set’s most instantly identifiable feature is the sailor-style schoolgirl themed top flop and necktie.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist