See-Through Japanese Schoolgirl Lingerie Is A Great Way To Get Kicked Out Of Class
Oddity shop and bookstore Village Vanguard has always been open to carrying eccentric products, but over the years they’ve garnered a reputation for tapping into staples of Japanese fashion to fill out their wardrobe offerings. Tapping into the classic sailor uniform look, Village Vanguard is now selling a new lingerie set, only this time it’s a see-through Japanese schoolgirl lingerie set.
Typically Village Vanguard advertises its themed lingerie sets as apparel that doubles as a hot cosplay item. While not exactly something you might want to walk around in at a convention, this schoolgirl motif lingerie four-piece set is likely to be a hit with many Japanese cosplay models on Twitter. As you can see below, the set comes with a triangular bra and g-string, but the set’s most instantly identifiable feature is the sailor-style schoolgirl themed top flop and necktie.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive