See-Through Japanese Schoolgirl Lingerie Is A Great Way To Get Kicked Out Of Class
Oddity shop and bookstore Village Vanguard has always been open to carrying eccentric products, but over the years they’ve garnered a reputation for tapping into staples of Japanese fashion to fill out their wardrobe offerings. Tapping into the classic sailor uniform look, Village Vanguard is now selling a new lingerie set, only this time it’s a see-through Japanese schoolgirl lingerie set.
Typically Village Vanguard advertises its themed lingerie sets as apparel that doubles as a hot cosplay item. While not exactly something you might want to walk around in at a convention, this schoolgirl motif lingerie four-piece set is likely to be a hit with many Japanese cosplay models on Twitter. As you can see below, the set comes with a triangular bra and g-string, but the set’s most instantly identifiable feature is the sailor-style schoolgirl themed top flop and necktie.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Dave Burke’s Superb Acid Art
- Cutest ‘Angular’ Animals and Characters by Nathan Pangilinan