See-Through Japanese Schoolgirl Lingerie Is A Great Way To Get Kicked Out Of Class
Oddity shop and bookstore Village Vanguard has always been open to carrying eccentric products, but over the years they’ve garnered a reputation for tapping into staples of Japanese fashion to fill out their wardrobe offerings. Tapping into the classic sailor uniform look, Village Vanguard is now selling a new lingerie set, only this time it’s a see-through Japanese schoolgirl lingerie set.
Typically Village Vanguard advertises its themed lingerie sets as apparel that doubles as a hot cosplay item. While not exactly something you might want to walk around in at a convention, this schoolgirl motif lingerie four-piece set is likely to be a hit with many Japanese cosplay models on Twitter. As you can see below, the set comes with a triangular bra and g-string, but the set’s most instantly identifiable feature is the sailor-style schoolgirl themed top flop and necktie.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- 40 Fabulous Photos of Kim Basinger in the 1970s
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- This Is What A Psychiatric Hospital That Has Been Abandoned For Years Looks Like
- Funny Homeless Signs That May Actually Work
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes