See-Through Japanese Schoolgirl Lingerie Is A Great Way To Get Kicked Out Of Class
Oddity shop and bookstore Village Vanguard has always been open to carrying eccentric products, but over the years they’ve garnered a reputation for tapping into staples of Japanese fashion to fill out their wardrobe offerings. Tapping into the classic sailor uniform look, Village Vanguard is now selling a new lingerie set, only this time it’s a see-through Japanese schoolgirl lingerie set.
Typically Village Vanguard advertises its themed lingerie sets as apparel that doubles as a hot cosplay item. While not exactly something you might want to walk around in at a convention, this schoolgirl motif lingerie four-piece set is likely to be a hit with many Japanese cosplay models on Twitter. As you can see below, the set comes with a triangular bra and g-string, but the set’s most instantly identifiable feature is the sailor-style schoolgirl themed top flop and necktie.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Russian Stylist Gives 35 People Extreme Makeovers And You’ll Hardly Believe They’re The Same People
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan