Clever Way To Make Your Basement Seem Brighter
A woman decided to do something about her basement that lacked sunlight. So, she built a fake window with ‘artificial sunlight’ created by LED lights. Looks believable.
She spent just $150 on the project.
She used 2 LED grow lights from the hardware store.
A frame with an acrylic cover acts as the false window.
A cornstarch matte was used to diffuse the light through the plastic.
She hung simple curtains to make everything more cozy.
The finishing touches? Plastic molding to create a frame.
The final result!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos