Clever Way To Make Your Basement Seem Brighter
A woman decided to do something about her basement that lacked sunlight. So, she built a fake window with ‘artificial sunlight’ created by LED lights. Looks believable.
She spent just $150 on the project.
She used 2 LED grow lights from the hardware store.
A frame with an acrylic cover acts as the false window.
A cornstarch matte was used to diffuse the light through the plastic.
She hung simple curtains to make everything more cozy.
The finishing touches? Plastic molding to create a frame.
The final result!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- The Gray Zone: Extraterrestrial Cartoons By Roger L Phillips
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing