Clever Way To Make Your Basement Seem Brighter
A woman decided to do something about her basement that lacked sunlight. So, she built a fake window with ‘artificial sunlight’ created by LED lights. Looks believable.
She spent just $150 on the project.
She used 2 LED grow lights from the hardware store.
A frame with an acrylic cover acts as the false window.
A cornstarch matte was used to diffuse the light through the plastic.
She hung simple curtains to make everything more cozy.
The finishing touches? Plastic molding to create a frame.
The final result!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble