Clever Way To Make Your Basement Seem Brighter
A woman decided to do something about her basement that lacked sunlight. So, she built a fake window with ‘artificial sunlight’ created by LED lights. Looks believable.
She spent just $150 on the project.
She used 2 LED grow lights from the hardware store.
A frame with an acrylic cover acts as the false window.
A cornstarch matte was used to diffuse the light through the plastic.
She hung simple curtains to make everything more cozy.
The finishing touches? Plastic molding to create a frame.
The final result!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World