Clever Way To Make Your Basement Seem Brighter
A woman decided to do something about her basement that lacked sunlight. So, she built a fake window with ‘artificial sunlight’ created by LED lights. Looks believable.
She spent just $150 on the project.
She used 2 LED grow lights from the hardware store.
A frame with an acrylic cover acts as the false window.
A cornstarch matte was used to diffuse the light through the plastic.
She hung simple curtains to make everything more cozy.
The finishing touches? Plastic molding to create a frame.
The final result!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- French Artist Creates Surrealistic Images That Show A Post-Apocalyptic World Overtaken By Nature
- 30 Inspiring Photos From One Eyeland 2020 Awards
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- “Desperate Dreams”: Awesome Retro-Styled Illustrations by Karolis Strautniekas
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati