This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
Peter Brown, youtuber and craftsman took 2 pounds of sticky delicious mammals into his hands and turned it into a weapon of tree chopping destruction.
“What do you get when you cross a 5 lb bag of gummy bears, 13 oz of resin, and a wicked sharp double axe head? Sounds to me like a really bad idea… I love it. I had many “firsts” in this project, but I can say I’m happy as can be that the gummy bear axe now exists. Also, pretty happy to add this to the completed project column,” says Peter on Youtube.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries