This Female Artist Creates A Superb Scary Face Paintings
Meet the mum who transforms every night into a range of creepy characters. Nikki Shelley, 33, uses face paints to create her scary monsters, zombies and ghouls – but she has had no training in the dark art and taught herself from the comfort of her own home.
Care home worker Nikkis amazing work has become a viral sensation on Facebook, even winning over the special effects guru behind Dr Who and Torchwood.
Nikki, from Rugby, Warwickshire, said: I didnt think anything would come of it but the reaction to my work has been incredible.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives