This Female Artist Creates A Superb Scary Face Paintings
Meet the mum who transforms every night into a range of creepy characters. Nikki Shelley, 33, uses face paints to create her scary monsters, zombies and ghouls – but she has had no training in the dark art and taught herself from the comfort of her own home.
Care home worker Nikkis amazing work has become a viral sensation on Facebook, even winning over the special effects guru behind Dr Who and Torchwood.
Nikki, from Rugby, Warwickshire, said: I didnt think anything would come of it but the reaction to my work has been incredible.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom