A Basketball Court Was Styled as a Malevich Painting in Paris
Ill-Studio has collaborated with French fashion brand Pigalle to create a multicoloured basketball court between a row of buildings in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. They took inspiration from a 1930s artwork called Sportsmen by Russian artist Kasimir Malevich – a boldly coloured oil painting that depicts four figures stood side by side. Photos by Sebastien Michelini/Depositphotos.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati