These Botanical Temporary Tattoos Smell Just Like The Plants That Inspired Them
The Brooklyn-based company that specializes in designy temporary tattoos has teamed up with Jeannerot for the visuals and Agilex Fragrances for the aromas to create the Bouquet Garni Set, a collection of parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme scented tattoos that look and smell just like the plants that inspired them.
Featuring a subtle palette of greens, the tattoos are also printed with vegetable-based ink, which makes them safe and non-toxic. Their ephemeral nature is part of the charm: they only last for up to 3 days.
“For this third Scented Tattly collaboration, we once again turned to Agilex Fragrances to develop the unique and subtle fragrance. The top notes include Red Thyme, Italian Bergamot, Sheer White Spice Accord; the middle notes feature Parsley Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Wild Sage; and the bottom notes contain White Musk, Clear Musk, and White Sandalwood.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Incredible Ice Sculptures By Darren Jackson
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- This Creative Duo Pays Tribute To Afro Hairstyles For Little Girls
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master