These Botanical Temporary Tattoos Smell Just Like The Plants That Inspired Them
The Brooklyn-based company that specializes in designy temporary tattoos has teamed up with Jeannerot for the visuals and Agilex Fragrances for the aromas to create the Bouquet Garni Set, a collection of parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme scented tattoos that look and smell just like the plants that inspired them.
Featuring a subtle palette of greens, the tattoos are also printed with vegetable-based ink, which makes them safe and non-toxic. Their ephemeral nature is part of the charm: they only last for up to 3 days.
“For this third Scented Tattly collaboration, we once again turned to Agilex Fragrances to develop the unique and subtle fragrance. The top notes include Red Thyme, Italian Bergamot, Sheer White Spice Accord; the middle notes feature Parsley Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Wild Sage; and the bottom notes contain White Musk, Clear Musk, and White Sandalwood.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings