These Botanical Temporary Tattoos Smell Just Like The Plants That Inspired Them
The Brooklyn-based company that specializes in designy temporary tattoos has teamed up with Jeannerot for the visuals and Agilex Fragrances for the aromas to create the Bouquet Garni Set, a collection of parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme scented tattoos that look and smell just like the plants that inspired them.
Featuring a subtle palette of greens, the tattoos are also printed with vegetable-based ink, which makes them safe and non-toxic. Their ephemeral nature is part of the charm: they only last for up to 3 days.
“For this third Scented Tattly collaboration, we once again turned to Agilex Fragrances to develop the unique and subtle fragrance. The top notes include Red Thyme, Italian Bergamot, Sheer White Spice Accord; the middle notes feature Parsley Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Wild Sage; and the bottom notes contain White Musk, Clear Musk, and White Sandalwood.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction