There Are Only Two Kinds Of People In This World
Everyone possesses a whole number of characteristics which make them unique. Yet there are certain things which all of us have in common.
The graphic artists who work for restaurant company Zomato are convinced that we can be divided into just two groups of people. They’ve set out to prove this convincingly in a funny series of advertisments.
We certainly know which side we stand on. How about you?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- New York Through The Lens Of Weegee
- Zombie Walk Strasbourg 2019 Mega-Post: Stunning Photos Of People Dressed As Zombies Taking Part In a Zombie Walk Event In The Eastern French City Of Strasbourg