There Are Only Two Kinds Of People In This World
Everyone possesses a whole number of characteristics which make them unique. Yet there are certain things which all of us have in common.
The graphic artists who work for restaurant company Zomato are convinced that we can be divided into just two groups of people. They’ve set out to prove this convincingly in a funny series of advertisments.
We certainly know which side we stand on. How about you?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!