There Are Only Two Kinds Of People In This World
Everyone possesses a whole number of characteristics which make them unique. Yet there are certain things which all of us have in common.
The graphic artists who work for restaurant company Zomato are convinced that we can be divided into just two groups of people. They’ve set out to prove this convincingly in a funny series of advertisments.
We certainly know which side we stand on. How about you?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side