The Craft Of Ladies’ Hairdressing: Cool Pics That Show Unique Hairdos Of The ’50s Ladies
A selection of photographs from the section ‘Competition Hairdressing’ of the book The Craft of Ladies’ Hairdressing (1959) by S.G. Flitman.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest