The Craft Of Ladies’ Hairdressing: Cool Pics That Show Unique Hairdos Of The ’50s Ladies
A selection of photographs from the section ‘Competition Hairdressing’ of the book The Craft of Ladies’ Hairdressing (1959) by S.G. Flitman.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing