Artist Creates Food-Shaped Purses To Add A Tasty Touch Of Whimsy To Any Wardrobe
Dutch artist Rommy Kuperus designs with three F’s in mind: food, fashion, and fun. To complete her colorful and expressive outfits, the creative dresser produces her own cuisine-inspired fashion accessories because she doesn’t want to leave her favorite foods in the kitchen. To take these delicious treats with her wherever she goes, Kuperus mainly incorporates them into purse designs that have a sense of humor. Thus far, she’s established that a piece of farfalle pasta, donuts, cake, and even a baguette can become a key part of your whimsical wardrobe.
“My designs are full of energy, a complete color explosion with a sense of humor. I like to look at products in a different way, and go against the rules, because that will create that unique product!” the artist says.
While many of Kuperus’ pieces are for aesthetic purposes only, some do have space inside for your phone, money, keys, and other essentials.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- Serbian Photographer Brings Slavic Goddesses Vesna And Lada Back From Ancient History To Life
- “The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Costume Contestants Posing At The 24th World Science Fiction Convention In Cleveland, 1966