You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
Located in the waters off Sipadan in Malaysia, is an old oil rig that is now a dive platform and resort named ‘Seaventures‘. The surrounding area is one of the diving industry’s renowned top dive destinations, and is commonly ranked as being one of the world’s best. Seaventures takes advantage of this position and allows guests to dive directly from the rig.
When you aren’t diving, the rig has a sun deck and bar, where you’ll get unobstructed views of the surrounding islands and picture perfect sunsets.
If diving isn’t enough entertainment for you, there is also a games room equipped with snooker, mahjong and table tennis, and a conference room for screening videos or for having group meetings.
The accommodations are pretty basic, but they have everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes