You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
Located in the waters off Sipadan in Malaysia, is an old oil rig that is now a dive platform and resort named ‘Seaventures‘. The surrounding area is one of the diving industry’s renowned top dive destinations, and is commonly ranked as being one of the world’s best. Seaventures takes advantage of this position and allows guests to dive directly from the rig.
When you aren’t diving, the rig has a sun deck and bar, where you’ll get unobstructed views of the surrounding islands and picture perfect sunsets.
If diving isn’t enough entertainment for you, there is also a games room equipped with snooker, mahjong and table tennis, and a conference room for screening videos or for having group meetings.
The accommodations are pretty basic, but they have everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- Cutest ‘Angular’ Animals and Characters by Nathan Pangilinan
- Dave Burke’s Superb Acid Art