You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
Located in the waters off Sipadan in Malaysia, is an old oil rig that is now a dive platform and resort named ‘Seaventures‘. The surrounding area is one of the diving industry’s renowned top dive destinations, and is commonly ranked as being one of the world’s best. Seaventures takes advantage of this position and allows guests to dive directly from the rig.
When you aren’t diving, the rig has a sun deck and bar, where you’ll get unobstructed views of the surrounding islands and picture perfect sunsets.
If diving isn’t enough entertainment for you, there is also a games room equipped with snooker, mahjong and table tennis, and a conference room for screening videos or for having group meetings.
The accommodations are pretty basic, but they have everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People