This Artist’s Huge Kinetic Big-Wheel Bike Features Technology You’ve Never Seen On A Bike
Created by Ronald Schroer, this vehicle may look like just a wooden version of an old, boring penny-farthing bike, but it is most certainly far from it…
The “walking-drive” is what sets it apart, and it does not disappoint.
Just take a look at it in motion – and focus on the back portion of the bike.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- Plus-Size Woman Asks 21 Photoshop Editors To Make Her Beautiful
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- “Terminal City”: Extraordinary Photos Of Vancouver 1972-1982
- Anatomical Illustrations Of Japanese Folk Monsters
- This Is A Tiny Hamster Rides Her Own Personal Subway Train
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art