Japanese Artist’s Maddeningly Realistic Food Illustrations Have Our Mouths Watering
This Japanese artist says that he gets a lot of joy from hearing that his work looks tasty, and it’s a compliment he receives often. Yoshinobu Saito worked previously as a character designer, but recently it was his artistic forays into the world of gastronomy which have gained him attention online.
And it’s easy to see why. His work is almost maddeningly realistic. In particular, he seems to specialise in the tantalising glisten that many delicious foods have, the one that relentlessly and unforgivingly triggers our hunger pangs.
If you believe some sort of trick must be afoot, the artist has even provided a video showing how he created one of his digital paintings. He manually adds every individual gleaming brush stroke to the meat, giving it his signature hunger-inducing gloss.
— 斉藤幸延@Yoshinobu Saito (@yonyon76) July 19, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!