These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters
“Our manufactory specializes in making furniture, interior solutions, and art-objects out of parts of airplanes and helicopters. Before turning into beautiful things, aircraft fragments go through multilevel manufacture cycle, starting from prior selection of parts of aircrafts and ending with packaging of finished goods. Fine-tuning and operability of this cycle – is our goal. This goal can be considered achieved, if you like our goods.
Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. The frontal metal part of the case of this clock was polished for many hours with special means to mirror shine.
The case of the dial is made of carbon and protected by original polished glass of a plane window.
More than 60 hours of laborious work was spent on this item. Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. ”
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- These 8 Paintings Are Filled With Easter Eggs That Are Only Visible When You Zoom In
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- This Instagram Account Shares Amazing Photos Of The Doors Of London
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Idyllic Illustrations Of Love And Affection That Will Warm Your Heart
- Microsoft Will Send This Awesome Looking Windows 95 Sweater To Some Lucky Fans
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards