These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters
“Our manufactory specializes in making furniture, interior solutions, and art-objects out of parts of airplanes and helicopters. Before turning into beautiful things, aircraft fragments go through multilevel manufacture cycle, starting from prior selection of parts of aircrafts and ending with packaging of finished goods. Fine-tuning and operability of this cycle – is our goal. This goal can be considered achieved, if you like our goods.
Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. The frontal metal part of the case of this clock was polished for many hours with special means to mirror shine.
The case of the dial is made of carbon and protected by original polished glass of a plane window.
More than 60 hours of laborious work was spent on this item. Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. ”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021