These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters
“Our manufactory specializes in making furniture, interior solutions, and art-objects out of parts of airplanes and helicopters. Before turning into beautiful things, aircraft fragments go through multilevel manufacture cycle, starting from prior selection of parts of aircrafts and ending with packaging of finished goods. Fine-tuning and operability of this cycle – is our goal. This goal can be considered achieved, if you like our goods.
Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. The frontal metal part of the case of this clock was polished for many hours with special means to mirror shine.
The case of the dial is made of carbon and protected by original polished glass of a plane window.
More than 60 hours of laborious work was spent on this item. Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. ”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Dimensions Blur In Aakash Nihalani’s Minimalist Optical Illusions
- Incredible Images Capture The Raw Beauty Of Waves Breaking Off The Coast Of South Africa
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Belgian Guy Documents Ugly Houses He Sees And They’re So Bad, It’s Hilarious
- This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
- “Grave Of Thrones”: Here’s An Epic Graveyard To Mourn ‘Game Of Thrones’ Deaths In Latest Experiential Campaign