These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters
“Our manufactory specializes in making furniture, interior solutions, and art-objects out of parts of airplanes and helicopters. Before turning into beautiful things, aircraft fragments go through multilevel manufacture cycle, starting from prior selection of parts of aircrafts and ending with packaging of finished goods. Fine-tuning and operability of this cycle – is our goal. This goal can be considered achieved, if you like our goods.
Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. The frontal metal part of the case of this clock was polished for many hours with special means to mirror shine.
The case of the dial is made of carbon and protected by original polished glass of a plane window.
More than 60 hours of laborious work was spent on this item. Each item has its own serial number, as well as a QR-code with information about an airplane. ”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster