Cool Bookmarks For Cool People Who Love Books
According to Lena and Dmitriy, design duo from Ukraine: “We’re a team of creators and makers who like to read. The idea behind our bookmarks was to create something which will add a stylish touch to any book you’re reading. Thus our metal CoolBookmarks were born. The bookmarks are laser cut out of thin metal, hand polished, bent into shape and powder coated with durable paint.”
“We choose imagery and symbols which mean something to us. Could be life or pop culture. They cause an emotion when you open a book where you left off. They trigger a smile when somebody looks at the the book you’re reading. Reading is good for you – read in style!”, they told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills