Your Very Own Opossum: An Adorable Opossum Plush, Screaming Just For You
Do you, like me, love opossums, but hate dealing with all the mess and stress of capturing a wild opossum and bringing it into your home? Do you hate how it won’t stop hissing at you and digging through your trash? Stress no longer, as the plush, inanimate opossum of your dreams has finally arrived!
This adorably soft little fella is about the size of your average juvenile opossum– a body length of 8 inches, with a cute pink 5-inch tail. It stands on stubby little legs at a height of 5.5 inches tall, a perfect size for scurrying under your couch in fear. Except it won’t, because it isn’t real, and can never run away from you.
Created by Abby Howard. She is also a creator of the webcomics Junior Scientist Power Hour and The Last Halloween. Author and illustrator of the educational graphic novel series Earth Before Us. Lover of cats and snakes.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand