Your Very Own Opossum: An Adorable Opossum Plush, Screaming Just For You
Do you, like me, love opossums, but hate dealing with all the mess and stress of capturing a wild opossum and bringing it into your home? Do you hate how it won’t stop hissing at you and digging through your trash? Stress no longer, as the plush, inanimate opossum of your dreams has finally arrived!
This adorably soft little fella is about the size of your average juvenile opossum– a body length of 8 inches, with a cute pink 5-inch tail. It stands on stubby little legs at a height of 5.5 inches tall, a perfect size for scurrying under your couch in fear. Except it won’t, because it isn’t real, and can never run away from you.
Created by Abby Howard. She is also a creator of the webcomics Junior Scientist Power Hour and The Last Halloween. Author and illustrator of the educational graphic novel series Earth Before Us. Lover of cats and snakes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror