Your Very Own Opossum: An Adorable Opossum Plush, Screaming Just For You
Do you, like me, love opossums, but hate dealing with all the mess and stress of capturing a wild opossum and bringing it into your home? Do you hate how it won’t stop hissing at you and digging through your trash? Stress no longer, as the plush, inanimate opossum of your dreams has finally arrived!
This adorably soft little fella is about the size of your average juvenile opossum– a body length of 8 inches, with a cute pink 5-inch tail. It stands on stubby little legs at a height of 5.5 inches tall, a perfect size for scurrying under your couch in fear. Except it won’t, because it isn’t real, and can never run away from you.
Created by Abby Howard. She is also a creator of the webcomics Junior Scientist Power Hour and The Last Halloween. Author and illustrator of the educational graphic novel series Earth Before Us. Lover of cats and snakes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years