This Incredibly Talented Girl Makes Dresses That You Can’t Tear Your Eyes Away From
Angela Clayton is an eighteen-year-old costume designer from Long Island, New York. She first started sewing three years ago when she got interested in cosplay; now, Clayton attends events less often, and has evolved to focus more on original designs.
Her projects can take as long as 250 hours, and Clayton once used 11 meters (12 yards) of fabric for a costume!
“I hope that there is a future career that I will get out of it,” Clayton told Cosmo.
“I love making costumes and I love bringing ideas to life. If I could do that for fashion, especially for theater or film, that would be awesome…I would rather go straight into that if I can instead of spending four years at school.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog