This Incredibly Talented Girl Makes Dresses That You Can’t Tear Your Eyes Away From
Angela Clayton is an eighteen-year-old costume designer from Long Island, New York. She first started sewing three years ago when she got interested in cosplay; now, Clayton attends events less often, and has evolved to focus more on original designs.
Her projects can take as long as 250 hours, and Clayton once used 11 meters (12 yards) of fabric for a costume!
“I hope that there is a future career that I will get out of it,” Clayton told Cosmo.
“I love making costumes and I love bringing ideas to life. If I could do that for fashion, especially for theater or film, that would be awesome…I would rather go straight into that if I can instead of spending four years at school.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years