The Superb Expressive Sculptures Of Matteo Pugliese
Matteo Pugliese was born in Milan in 1969. In 1978 his family moved to Sardinia and lived there for the next 12 years. During this time he developed a strong love for drawing and sculpture and practiced without formal education.
After finishing his secondary school studies in classics in Cagliari, he returned to Milan to attend university. In 1995 he was awarded his degree in modern literature at the University of Milan with a graduation thesis on art criticism.
In 2001, with encouragement from friends, Pugliese organized and financed his first solo exhibition, renting private exhibition space in the center of Milan. Only eighteen months later his first official exhibition was held in a gallery in Brera, Milan, and a few months after that he had a solo show in Brussels.
Today his works are on permanent display in galleries in Italy and major cities throughout the world including Rome, Hong Kong, London, Brussels, Lugano, and The Hague.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror