The Superb Expressive Sculptures Of Matteo Pugliese
Matteo Pugliese was born in Milan in 1969. In 1978 his family moved to Sardinia and lived there for the next 12 years. During this time he developed a strong love for drawing and sculpture and practiced without formal education.
After finishing his secondary school studies in classics in Cagliari, he returned to Milan to attend university. In 1995 he was awarded his degree in modern literature at the University of Milan with a graduation thesis on art criticism.
In 2001, with encouragement from friends, Pugliese organized and financed his first solo exhibition, renting private exhibition space in the center of Milan. Only eighteen months later his first official exhibition was held in a gallery in Brera, Milan, and a few months after that he had a solo show in Brussels.
Today his works are on permanent display in galleries in Italy and major cities throughout the world including Rome, Hong Kong, London, Brussels, Lugano, and The Hague.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- “Dancing With Sharks”: Incredible Underwater Photography By Juan Oliphant