The Superb Expressive Sculptures Of Matteo Pugliese
Matteo Pugliese was born in Milan in 1969. In 1978 his family moved to Sardinia and lived there for the next 12 years. During this time he developed a strong love for drawing and sculpture and practiced without formal education.
After finishing his secondary school studies in classics in Cagliari, he returned to Milan to attend university. In 1995 he was awarded his degree in modern literature at the University of Milan with a graduation thesis on art criticism.
In 2001, with encouragement from friends, Pugliese organized and financed his first solo exhibition, renting private exhibition space in the center of Milan. Only eighteen months later his first official exhibition was held in a gallery in Brera, Milan, and a few months after that he had a solo show in Brussels.
Today his works are on permanent display in galleries in Italy and major cities throughout the world including Rome, Hong Kong, London, Brussels, Lugano, and The Hague.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984