Meticulous Miniature Handcrafted Meals
When the sense of detail is pushed to its limits, it gives birth to incredible miniature works such as these diverse meals handcooked by Kimberly Burke and created at a scale of 1:12. On the menu today: chicken, bread, fruits, cake, fried eggs or fajitas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964