Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
Andy Wright is an artist that creates sculptures in every style from hyper-realism to surreal and classical sculptures. One thing’s for sure; these artworks of famous people look so real that it’s like I’m in the same room as their crazy characters!
“Being a sculptor I have a fascination with bodies and how they move. It goes with the territory. And the more you learn about them, the more they intrigue as you keep learning about them. I’m also interested in beauty of design and application. To create graceful and unusual figurative bronze sculpture. And it’s this combination of concepts that I will be exploring in the future. Figures that slip from reality into myth and dreams. That seem somewhat unearthly, yet reality based.
The sculpture art clay figures presented here are 1/2 scale, which would be suitable for indoors or an outdoor display as a centre piece in a sculpture garden. I will be adding more as and when I complete them in between commission work. At the moment I am concentrating on getting more simple figures completed to create a body of work. The more complex and time involving ideas I have will be developed and presented some time in the future,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama