Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
Andy Wright is an artist that creates sculptures in every style from hyper-realism to surreal and classical sculptures. One thing’s for sure; these artworks of famous people look so real that it’s like I’m in the same room as their crazy characters!
“Being a sculptor I have a fascination with bodies and how they move. It goes with the territory. And the more you learn about them, the more they intrigue as you keep learning about them. I’m also interested in beauty of design and application. To create graceful and unusual figurative bronze sculpture. And it’s this combination of concepts that I will be exploring in the future. Figures that slip from reality into myth and dreams. That seem somewhat unearthly, yet reality based.
The sculpture art clay figures presented here are 1/2 scale, which would be suitable for indoors or an outdoor display as a centre piece in a sculpture garden. I will be adding more as and when I complete them in between commission work. At the moment I am concentrating on getting more simple figures completed to create a body of work. The more complex and time involving ideas I have will be developed and presented some time in the future,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s